The aviation world has lost one of its unsung heroes after a long personal battle with illness. Shawn Coyle, who tragically passed away recently, was many things:
- One of the world’s best and most respected helicopter pilots
2. One of the world’s most recognized authors on the subject of rotorcraft
3. One of a very small cadre of real, old-fashioned, gentlemen
4. One of the staunchest and most loyal supporters of our company
5. One of our closest friends
We miss you buddy, and the world will too.
Our deepest sympathies go to all of Shawn’s family and friends at this difficult time.